Monday, May 25, 2009

Big Weekend!

This has been quite a weekend! Graduation, pool parties and lots of painting!

Here is a video of me being "hooded" at graduation Saturday. Receiving the hood is the symbol of receiving a master's degree. I now have a Master's of Science in Kinesiology! WOO HOO!



And here are some pictures of the family after...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


After that excitement, we went to IHOP for breakfast and then on to our graduation party/baby shower. Here are some pictures from the party...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We also received our maternity session proofs back from our photographer, Jackie. You can view them on this website if you like, but the link is only good for 30 days. I don't think Mom is too hot on some of them (show too much skin) so I'm just warning you! She won't show dad. =) Here are a couple I stole from Jackie's blog that don't show too much (you can actually see my face in most of them, but the ones she posted I have not top on)...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Last (but certainly not least!!!) yesterday, Auntie RoRo came over to paint the nursery. It's not quite finished, but the Cat in the Hat, Truffula trees and Sam I Am are SOOOO cute!






2 comments:

  1. Amazing!! Your paint looks so sharp and the Cat in the hat... WOW! Congratulations on being hooded. What an accomplishment! I want to be hooded, but I think it will be awhile before I go back to school. My bachelors will have to work for now. So many exciting things. I hope your delivery goes smoothly. I've had the best experiences with mine, it's definitely a day to look forward to.

    Congratulations again!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stacy! I can't wait to see Baby Scarborough!

    ReplyDelete