Monday, July 27, 2009

She's already 4 weeks old!

I can't believe how time flies! Here are some pictures of our last couple weeks. Sydnee's growing so fast and changing so much. At her 2 week check up (really almost 3 weeks old) she was 8 lbs 3 oz - gained all her birth weight back plus a pound! I weighed her at a mommy and me class last week Wednesday and she was 9lbs 8 oz with her diaper and clothes on... wonder how much they weigh??

Everyday is a new adventure over at the Scarborough house. Sydnee has a general pattern, but something throws a hitch in it. Last night was terrible- she napped thru 8pm fussy time and instead was up all night. We decided fussy time is necessary to our sleep a few hours later so we'll deal with the crying for a little while to get some extra ZZZ at night! The two nights before that she had a little bit of the fussies, took a nice calming bath and then slept 5 hours!!! We're going for that schedule again!!


Since Sidney went back to work, I've been 100% occupied with little Miss and catching up on naps. Sometimes I get to fit in a morning jog - essential to get back on the exercise wagon and prepare for that half marathon in October. The house looks like to tornado hit it, oh well. It's hard to ever get on the computer so this is a big deal that I get to post today! =) Big brother Jaelen is such a great brother - see his smiling picture below? I don't know how moms do a newborn plus one in diapers. With Jae I just tell him I'm taking a nap with the baby and he self-occupies with the TV, Wii or plays in his room. SOOO nice.

I love being a mommy!







No comments:

Post a Comment