Friday, April 10, 2009

28 week appointment

We had our 28 week check up with Dr. Kathol yesterday. She said everything is great! The heart rate is still running in the 150's and my belly growth is normal. I was relieved that my weight gain was finally within the "normal" range of 1lb/wk. I guess all that walking at Disneyland paid off.

We have to start doing kick counts every night. When the baby moves, check the time. Count 10 movements, check the time. We get up to 2 hours... we started at 9:25 last night... We were done by 9:30. =) Baby is like big brother - an A+ student!

Just got my glucose tolerance labs back this morning. Everything is perfect, no gestational diabetes. Time to breathe a sigh of relief. You say "diabetes" in this family and everyone gets a little nervous (even if you don't think you have it). I'm happy I get to keep drinking that big glass of OJ first thing every morning - my only lingering craving!

Time to get ready for the next 10 weeks before we're full term! Nursery construction starts tomorrow!

~Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment