So we finally did some baby registration last night. This is nothing like wedding registration. WAY more crap and Babies 'R Us is too big. It's just overwhelming to go in that place. The merchandise was disorganized and we were a little disappointed in the selection of some things... I just don't understand why half the junk in that place is needed. Seems like overkill. And of course the things we wanted were out of stock or not available in the store... FRUSTRATING! Anyhow, we DO have a registry there, but we're planning on doing more shopping at Pottery Barn Kids (for bed linens), Target and Goore's and then updating our registry later. I'm not impressed with the warehouse of all baby stores so I'd rather get my stuff elsewhere!
We also still can't find the co-sleeper bassinet I want either. The only one they had at Babies 'R Us was janky and looked like a mini playpen. Looks like Target is about the same, so Goore's it is!
UPDATE: We're now registered at a bunch of places...
www.tideedidee.net (Diaper Service!)
www.bumkins.com (Cloth diapering stuff)
Target (layette stuff we like is online only)
Babies 'R Us
One more left - Goore's here in Sacramento
AND, I tried to register at two of my favorite baby stores, but they don't do it: Janie & Jack and Gymboree.
Hattie's pictures
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment