First, Happy Father's Day to all! Sidney's at work today, but we're going to BBQ some turkey burgers later on with his sister to celebrate. Jaelen is still enjoying the family back in Delaware so we'll have to plan a special daddy-son outing when he gets back.
No news to report yet... We're still waiting to meet our baby. Every morning I try to convince the baby that today would be a good day, but things will happen in their own time. I think labor would be a great Father's Day gift. Sometimes I think Sid is more anxious than me - he already put the "to go" bag in the trunk of the car. =) I'm having a lot of Braxton-Hicks lately, sometimes even in a regular pattern, but they go away so it's just "fake" labor. **SIGH** Guess that just means more time for cleaning up and stuff!
Hattie's pictures
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment